Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Please insert hair pulling frustration to understand


Sometimes, you make it so frustrating to talk to you. Sometimes, if not most, I lose my patience at your inability to connect things faster. Sometimes, i get frustrated when i expect you do be able to do things you aren't capable of. Sometimes, my heart aches because the whole situation has to happen. Sometimes i feel i should just try NOT to come up with discussions or simple conversations, just to avoid you being so confused with the tiniest and simplest of details.

Most times, i do get angry with you for not being able to get me. Most times i do get upset with myself for not being more patient with you.
But every time, i hate that the situation happens. Every time, I'm reminded that Love is Patient, it is kind, it should not be easily angered, it should not keep records of wrong doings, among the many other things that love is.

Most importantly, it ALWAYS perseveres and never fails.

I'm still trying, I'm still learning, I'm still practicing.

I also know, that i can't help but be stuck on you.... like a pentapus :)

Pentapi LUB!


No comments:

Post a Comment