Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Happy Unbirthday/ Early Birthday to me!!


so today i went for the almost ritualistic breakfast with moms and Aunty E... normally we would dim sum, but due to the heavy rain (and winds that toppled my momsies beautiful potted plants, smashed them ceramics to bits) we just went for brunch in Jusco.

I already went crazy at the Jusco Sale earlier in the week at the new branch, but neither that (nor a massive allergy reaction) didn't stop me from perusing the stocks in this branch. Somehow, in the plus-size area, we spotted this sweet looking long top and TA-DAAAA!!! my early birthday present from Aunty E. THANKS mommy#2!

so...a happy birthday to me :) a good morning... now i'm just dreading the aftermath of the second wisdom tooth extraction. pray that it won't be the sequel of Nightmare at the Dentist i had last year...sigh

2 comments: