you made me cry just to hear a sorry that's not due to you
Thursday, December 09, 2010
So what I'm trying to do for the coming year :
1. NO SWEARING
- no sh*ts....at all...done it before...i'll do it again
- definitely keeping away from all other four lettered explicits.whether in private or public
2. BE NICE
-try my best to not be...UN-nice... to everyone.whether they're nice to me or not. ESPECIALLY when they're not.
3. DO THE RIGHT THING
- do what is best for the situation, not whether it benefits one party more than the other
- be the bigger person, don't have to insist on being right all the time.
4.BE MORE LADYLIKE
-behave more feminine and gentle...like a REAL girl D:
-in speech and actions
edit:+ 1= 5. NOT BE STUBBORN
-listen more and not be so opinionated
- listen to you...try not to go against you
come on annna....2011 is almost here.. you can do this...
Wednesday, December 01, 2010
such a confirmation.not at all that coincidental.that's how i feel anyhow.decisions are important things.and it takes a lot of motivation to make the right one.i decided this morning for the reason that it is the right thing to do.and the word at night seals the deal.it's wonderful the way He moves our stubborn,fearful and indecisive hearts to tread on the right path. not an easy journey to make.i know that.i do hope you continue to motivate and encourage me.but if you don't, i'll be okay too.i just have to remember who i am doing this for.
for the yous and the mes
the us' ...the wes.
for the what- could- bes.
for the what-i'd-like-it-to-bes
for all that's going to be