Saturday, May 22, 2010

back with amendments ( i wanna be a hidden superhero)

camp was fun...wouldn't have been if i didn't do something to make it fun myself. Life can only be as fun as you allow and make it to be.it's been awhile since i actually looked forward to sessions in camp.I've realised I've personally come a long way from who i used to be. i still have parts of my temper, i still demand justice even when it doesn't involve me or when the outcome doesn't
even benefit me. i still get irked by bull crap. but, i guess i don't react as dramatically as i used to. over the years i have come up with personal "philosophies" to get myself by. 'the lesser attention i pay= the lesser i care.' there will always be situations that cause me to wonder why i would even care, but like it or not i do care. i particularly despise characters that are fond of habitual
lying with no guilt or conscience. how do you live with yourself?

anger still does flare up easily.but most times now, it is subdued by indifference to the end results. I'm not exactly who i used to be anymore, but there's still room for progress yes? but, is indifference really a good thing? or compared to overreacting it is kinda stable?which would you prefer? being the hand that stirs the spoon which in turn stirs the drink so that it mixes or cools down... or the liquid in the drink content at being as idle as possible as not to stir up "trouble"?

sometimes i feel so torn, part of me wants to be a peace maker/ justice avenger....the other part just wants to be an on-looker just like everyone else....seems like less trouble that way doesn't it?it all comes back down to balance in the end.are we able to so level our emotions and conscience so that our reactions are cool and clear-headed? :) to each his own tho...to each
his own

No comments:

Post a Comment