Thursday, May 06, 2010

Round II

It's only been one day, but might as well get the hang of the basics now.

If you had to round things off, what would your favourite non-materialistic, things in life be?
So far, I've come up with :

-words
-music
-fashion
-thoughts
-smells
Maybe it's a lil' bit of a cheat, because one can argue that words and thoughts are in the same category. My reasoning would be, two people can have the same thoughts, and thinking is a good thing, but how one expresses those thoughts in words becomes another ball game altogether.

i love word plays, how metaphors and symbolism in words express simple things. i know it maybe a stretch-my-arm-around-my-head-this-is-my-nose kind of thing, but the fact that the mind is able to conjure up visuals like that is simply amazing.

jason mraz, is truly Mr. A-Z if you take his songs apart. If you didn't already know, he HAS many more songs, not just 'I'm Yours'.

I guess this is also where music comes in. The lyrical potpurri is accented by the elaboration of instruments and voices.

this is gettin abit long, i may or may not edit this to elborate further. heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment