Sunday, October 16, 2011

tetris part 2

Somehow, recently, things fall into place....tiny pieces,but still pieces.
Was just talking to a friend about fear and how nonsensical it is to fear worldly things and POOF! guess what was today's sermon about? :D
Then during sermon itself, I had a sudden craving for Chatime...guess what the bro brought over for lunch? :D:D


there was something else but for the life of me i cannot recall.
anyhoo, NEW BOOKS! GOODNESS! GREAT EXCITES!!!!
Big Bad Wolf: Sissie's stash

Big Bad Wolf : My Mini Stash

Sister's Bookalicious Stash

My mini bookalicious stash.

So completed sets are :
The Luxe novels
Aprilynne Pike's Wings (Finally! after reading the seocnd book only)
The Wolves Chronicles (i think they're called that?)

Also Scott Westerfeld's new one :D
yayness...

So much to look forward to :D

Spent the weekend with my bigger younger sister :D yayness tooo!




No comments:

Post a Comment