Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I started a Tumblr to share things that made me happy. positive things. thought provoking things. so much for positivism .at one point i got a telling off for "doing something just because the internet said so". yea,based on a quote about moving on and surround oneself with positive people and things. i doubted myself for a while, wondering if this all this being positive was wrong, that i should not allow myself to mend or to heal up with positive thinking. Also, if quotes like that encourage me, they could be encouraging many others who read it, so why not share it? everyone deserves a pick-me-up, and a gentle push to move on.

after much doubting, i chose to keep on reblogging what positive statements i feel would encourage others. and guess what? Someone followed me and when i thanked them for it, i got this response :

"No need to thank, i have found some very inspiring images in your blog...but I´m following you for the positive messages, that at this moment, I need so much, thanks for dropping this lines, and please keep the good work for all us fans of you!…"


so, i'm glad i didn't stop. to some, it may seem selfish and attention seeking and stupid to want to believe and do what "stuff on the internet" said, but, i don't regret sharing it,because it helped someone, even if it was only one person.

Some things pay off you when listen to His voice and persevere. you never know whats coming, or when it does...but when it finally happens, it'll will mean so much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment