Thursday, July 21, 2011

here's to praying for a second chance.everyone deserves a second chance,at life,at love.
but maybe it's too late.maybe i screwed up too badly this time.unforgivable.there's no one to blame but myself for my mistakes.i never learnt.i hurt people.and i deserve whatever i'm in right now.i really want to make things right...but..no one believes i can do it.that much of a failure?my mistakes will always be held against me.no one to blame but myself.

i really do want to make things right,but i guess i won't be good enough to do that, from the way things are going.my bad habits, my harsh opinions.my wanting to run away every time it hurts.fear of the past unleashing itself on me again.i deserve what i get.no one in their right mind could love someone like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment