Monday, August 16, 2010

mama was right....

when things first started, my mother asked me if there was going on..and on paper there wasn't. then she said something that made my heart drop a little. She told me that she would be ohkay with him, but i needed to be prepared if nothing happened. i just laughed it off, insisting we were just friends, but then deep down, i didn't want to believe she would be right. even i didn't want to believe that i was right in saying we were just friends.

but there you have it, mom said it, and as you would have it, she was right.so, i guess it was a good move to never refute what mama says, or i'd have to eat my own words....


you can't miss what you never wanted, you can't lose what you never had....
a word to me and to you...in that order

No comments:

Post a Comment