Tuesday, August 10, 2010

eminemish mode (please forgive if fails...and SHhhhh)

it's like the things you do
they drive me nuts
you say "i'm protecting you"
but you don't trust
the way i'm telling you
yeah i'm fine on my own
now leave me alone
i'mma hide my own bones
and whatever i do
has nuts to do with you

yea you say " i care"
but you obsess
like you think the whole world is
only yours to possess
you say it like i belong to you
like a puppet on voodoo
everything you say i do
no chance to think for myself
i'm up on the high shelf
can't think, can't talk
whenever you say, i'll walk

i'm barely human, not anymore
this is how'd you like to see me
sprawled all over the floor
i'm breaking down
my tears don't make a sound
what i say don't mean a thing
and my lips are merely whispering

yes i loved you, my heart was yours
but you could never ever see pass all the flaws
the scars , the bleeding, you're insecure
you think my mistakes are gonna make a round 4
your meddling bells go off in your head
you never think, you never cared
you just wanted what you thought you never had
but all you needed had given till she was dead

there's really nothing left , in reality
but somehow , you're still what i wanna see
somehow still with you i wanna be
it's like i'm stupid, and my brains on the freeze
it's like my heart is disconnected
what common sense?
what wrong? oh heck it
no logic bends, no conscience beckons
it's like a hearts on a slip-and-slide
it's like i'm just waiting for it to fry

what's in it for me?
real love?a fantasy?
you wanted the world i put it in your hand
but in the end it was just a freaking test
you made my heart an ugly mess
you pushed the limits
pressed the buttons
and then you left

just a test drive car
that you drove so far
that you spun all the way
then simply returned the key
cuz the colour wasn't the shade you that you wanted
you had your run and now you decide that you don't want it
and you're like,"here have it back, i don't like it anymore, it's not good enough for me, i think i deserve more"
more to push around
more to push down
more to step on
more to control
more to say "no no, you can't go just because i said so"
like a momma, just with drama but you won't let go



No comments:

Post a Comment