Tuesday, June 01, 2010

finally getting astro...

i do it, then i complain about the dark circles and puffy eyes....*exhales slowly*
i should man up and stop being so emotional over my short-comings. imperfections are illusions, no matter how much you love yourself for who you are, you are always pushed to do better,way way beyond your limits just to make it work. so...I'll try even harder....

on a brighter note, breakfast with the moms was awesome. sushi for breakfast is always awesome (fine, it's brunch la k?) awesomes is the tako and the salmon and and.....CHAWAMUSHI! *nomness*
it was also quite, quite fun catching Owl City's Dental Care on the mall's speakers :)

on a slighter brighter note, I'm (not really, more like my house) finally getting astro! but i will not be home often to enjoy is so boo hoo to that :(


on a personal note, i have wondered about many things concerning blogging since i started, like will it matter if anyone reads it? will if offend the few who do? and stuff like that. but now i realise, that it's more for me. a reminder of things i so easily take for granted and forget to feel thankful for... this way i remember small daily events that truly make my day and phases of my life that helps me up my experience level. so, if it never hits a kennysia high, I'm cool with it :) ha ha. priorities, priorities, priorities :) (even when you're down low on someone else's list)

2 comments: