Friday, February 24, 2012

Dreams #5632

This is an old dream,but,finally got around to getting it down.(for reasons)

As usual in the array of non-sequential dreams, this one stood out.It was, lets call him Lex, and it was a regular day in the car. He was driving ( it was either of our cars,that i remember clearly) and we were just talking. Nothing unusual there. I was looking out the passenger side window while talking and we stopped at a traffic light. I turned back to look at him and was startled as he was leaning in close to my side, looking intently at me.

More curious than freaked out, I stared back, albeit questioningly. Then BAM. He kissed me. I was surprised at first, but I didn't stop him. A short while later, we pulled apart, as the light turned green. He straightened up and put the gear into drive. I was quiet, wondering what just happened and he shot me a grin.

"I always wanted to try that"

I only smiled and said, "really" (without the ?)

And then for the next part of the dream was just grey industrial buildings.
And normally I don't mind telling my dreams, but this took me awhile to get out.for some reason i was pretty embarrassed.

No comments:

Post a Comment