Saturday, November 12, 2011

obligatory 11.11.11 post

my day probably started the night before...more like evening.when the water died.
so morning involved waking yailee up so i could use her bathroom. after a class (more like discussion of Skins) was takoyaki for lunch. home, rest then attempt to restart my car with the help of the lovely Hock. Eventually restarted, but woe is me...brake lights connection was crap. through the phone,dad guided me to snip the wires of the brake lights. macguyver moment #1. if you spotted a crazy girl in the trunk of her car cutting up wires...yeah... That also meant i couldn't drive to Subang for practice. so rush upstairs to get ready and i lock my keys in the room....again... but thanks to past experience had a second Macguyver moment and ta -daa!

thankfully,waters back.

No comments:

Post a Comment