Monday, July 19, 2010

A little time to be thankful

So today someone left me a message stating their opinion that I'm getting prettier as i get older, judging from my pictures... coming from someone who playfully insults me at every possible chance, it kinda brightens up my day :) Thank you YOU...

Lately I've been getting little compliments like, "Hey you look pretty today" or " You're looking better and better recently, what have you been up to?" Honestly, I'm not used to compliments, and most of the time( sorry to the compliment-ers if you're reading this) I'm half skeptical and kind of think it's not very sincere but you're just being nice and it's not true at all. I feel bad cuz it's almost like saying you're lying, but that's not because you're a liar, but because i don't feel pretty at all... :( But, if i DO say I'm entirely NOT pretty then I'll be saying God is a sucky artist,which is not true...

So bottom line is, i accept i look presentable enough and I appreciate compliments and you must know they quite boost up my self esteem. It really makes my day :) Thank You and thank you all :)

A last note, if someone can take the time to dish out a sincere compliment, why can't we all do that? Take time everyday to think of something good about someone and compliment them :) Everyone deserves a little happy boost everyday....not ego boost tho... :P you come back down to earth right not you egoistic doof! :P You'll never know, you might make someone's day and put a little happy dent in their day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment